PF+Jail+IRC Cannot redirect oidentd from jail without "~"

bryn1u85 . m.bryn1u at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 09:49:15 UTC 2014

Hey,

I have a problem, have been sitting since a few days and can't resolve the
problem.

I want to redirect oidentd port 113 from jail, becuse i use to irssi and
want to connect with irc servers without "~" before ident example
~ident at host .

I don't know what else can i do. Nothing helps.

My etc/pf.conf

nat on em0 from $ip_oksymoron to any -> $ip_pub
rdr on em0 inet proto tcp from any to $ip_pub port 113 -> $ip_oksymoron
port 113
black in all
pass in on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ip_oksymoron port 113

I checked from host without pf, works well. Checked from host with pf and
works well but from jail it still doesn't work. Someone can help with this
issue ?