VIMAGE + PF crash in mbuf destructor

Martin Matuska mm at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 16 00:42:04 UTC 2014

Hi Palle,

The four o'clock problem is caused by cron inside jail
(/etc/periodic/security/520.pfdenied) if the pf device is exposed to
your jails.
You need to enforce devfsrules_jail (or another ruleset without /dev/pf)
in your jails.

Do you have this line in your host's /etc/rc.conf?
devfs_load_rulesets="YES"

--
Martin Matuska
FreeBSD committer