kern/124933: OpenBSD 5.1 fixes some pf fragmentation issues

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Wed May 2 13:30:16 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR kern/124933; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Antoine =?utf-8?Q?Beaupr=C3=A9?= <anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/124933: OpenBSD 5.1 fixes some pf fragmentation issues
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:22:12 -0400

 --=-=-=

 Reading the release notes of OpenBSD 5.1, it seems there are several
 fixes regarding fragmentation issues, especially ones concerning IPv6.

 I feel pf should be updated to 5.1 in FreeBSD, see also kern/167057

 a.

 =2D-=20
 Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there.
 Wherever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there.
 If Casy knowed, why, I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad an'
 I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know
 supper's ready. An' when our folks eat the stuff they raise an' live
 in the house they build, why I'll be there.
                         - John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath

 --=-=-=

 --=-=-=--