Shaping bandwith vlan

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun Mar 11 09:45:13 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am not sure whether bandwidth shaping on VLANS actually work. Besides that
you are questioning a FreeBSD mailinglist on how OpenBSD should be configured?
In that case I have to disappoint you and tell you that we cannot actually help you.
In the above case you could contact misc at OpenBSD.org to get support. Though it
is expected that you try to search for the information yourself prior to getting into contact
with the mailinglist (e.g. search on the internet and try to solve the problem yourself
first).

Goodluck :)
Remko