FREEBSD PF, Get R3M in Life Cover for under R10 per day (No Medicals) - Cover-My-Life.co.za

Cover-My-Life.co.za Email at Cover-My-Life.co.za
Thu Apr 26 09:30:35 UTC 2012

Hi FREEBSD PF,

Let's face facts - One day you (and I) will die.  Maybe we will see it coming.  Maybe we won't.

BUT, have you considered what will happen to your family if you were to pass away?

-Do you have a will and is it up-to-date?
-Do you have loans (like a home loan) or credit that would need to be paid off?
-Will your loved ones be able to live comfortably without your income?
-Do have enough cash sitting in the bank to cover an unforeseen funeral?

No one likes to think about this stuff but frankly we must.  And if you have read this far, you are probably just as concerned about these issues as you should be.

Well not to worry, here is the good news: Cover-My-Life.co.za is here to help!  Not only have we made the process of getting the right Life Cover for you as simple as a few clicks but we have also sourced some of the best deals in the market.

As an example a 35 year old South African female can get R3 Million Life Cover for under R10 per day!

So why not try us out and get a quote for one of the following products we have available:

Life Insurance - Get upto R6M cover (no medical); Quote in minutes; Save upto 50%
Disability Insurance - Cover for if you become disabled (eg From an accident)
Salary Protection - Cover for if you are unable to earn an income (eg Retrenchment, Injury etc)
Critical Illness Cover - Cover for if you become critically ill (eg Cancer)
Cover for HIV - Life Cover for those suffering from HIV
FREE Financial Plan - Let us provide you with a Financial Plan absolutely FREE

This takes all the hassle and hard work out of finding the best insurance for you and what’s more, you can do it from the privacy of your own home / office / wherever you are reading this.

Give us a try, go to www.Cover-My-Life.co.za, or apply now

Thanks

The Cover-My-Life.co.za team

Our Services include:
1) Online automated quote management process
2) Step by step guidance and advice from professionally trained staff
3) Best quote provided usually within the same day based on your personal circumstance
4) Totally secure application process using SSL Encryption

Email sent by SA Consumer Foundation
SA Consumer Foundation | 120 1st Avenue | Hyde Park, JHB, Gauteng 2196
2012 SA Consumer Foundation All Rights Reserved.