PFsync & RDR/NAT

Melissa Jenkins melissa-freebsdstable at littlebluecar.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 08:46:44 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

I wish it was that simple :(

If I add it to the rdr I get an error loading the file:
 rdr pass on $if proto udp from <napts> to any port 53 -> 127.0.0.1 port 53 keep state (no-sync)

pf.conf:124: syntax error

If I put it on the pass rule it doesn't stop the state from being synchronised...  I'm guessing because the state was created by the RDR rule.  I've tried in Freebsd 8.0 & 8.1

Mel