NAT64 support in pf?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 17 21:50:10 UTC 2011

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011, Mohacsi Janos wrote:

Hi,

> nat64 code for OpenBSD has been developed:
> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca/download.html
>
> This should be ported to FreeBSD, since uses BSD license.

As people keep pinging me about this:

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2010-10-2010-12.html#IPv6-and-VIMAGE

I have the patch for the upcoming pf45 and am in contact with Marc and
Simon as well as Ermal and the pfsense people to coordinate things.

Expect it to become available someone in the future once a couple of
things have been solved;  the plan is to have it in FreeBSD 9.

/bz

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.