load balancing with ISP

Zen Misael zen at bps.co.id
Mon Nov 29 10:34:03 UTC 2010

Dear all,
i'm sorry if i'm asking such of stupid question,
i recently using PF (under FreeBSD 7.2) to load balance / failover with
two dedicated ISP (Leased Line).
i follow the calomel.org tutorial. but still cant' manage to connect my
FreeBSD box to the internet.
what confused me, with 2 ISP connections... do i should entry the
defaultrouter in the rc.conf file?
if i should,which one form my two ISP i should use??

*PS sorry for my poor english*

Regards

Zen

Disclaimer:

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please contact the system manager if you believe you have received this email in error.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.