PF from OpenBSD 4.5 available as patch for 8.1-STABLE?

Holger Rauch Holger.Rauch at empic.de
Sat Nov 20 19:49:50 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

I didn't mean to completely invalidate your point, just to add information that I initially forgot to mention. I'll probably also test the setup with IPFW too just to see whether the issue remains and/or changes in any way.

But if it's unlikely to be the packet filter why does the problem only show up *in conjunction* with it and not without (the machine doing the packet filtering)?

Kind regards,

    Holger