Base import proposal: relayd

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Thu May 27 17:32:38 UTC 2010

Dear All,
 	I would appricate the fixes in ports tree first. I use relayd for
a while on FreeBSD 7 stable. I have problem with the tcp checking.

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882