pf and ftp

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sun Jul 4 17:27:32 UTC 2010

If I remember correctly the there was first pftpx and a (unusable) buid-in
ftp-proxy.
Then ftpseesame was build as successor of pftpx and this went into the system.
Now the build-in ftp-proxy was extend to for ipv6 ...

pftpx/ftpsesame site:
http://www.sentia.org/projects/ftpsesame/

lasted version ftpsesame-0.95 (OpenBSD 3.6)