How make the route-to working ?

David DeSimone fox at verio.net
Fri Feb 5 19:26:07 UTC 2010

Stefan <stefanferreira at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pf doesn't seem to be able to route packets on the outbound interface.
> Therefore you have to always put the route-to statements on "pass in
> on..." rules.

What you'd want to use for received traffic is "pass in" rules that make
use of "reply-to".

David DeSimone == Network Admin == fox at verio.net
  "I don't like spinach, and I'm glad I don't, because if I
   liked it I'd eat it, and I just hate it." -- Clarence Darrow

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.