Multiple ftp servers behind pf with carp multi-ip

Scott Ullrich sullrich at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:17:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Alexandre Biancalana
<biancalana at gmail.com> wrote:
> I forget to mention that I already do that, setting the -2 parameter
> to the default router and the problem remains the same.

Sorry that did not work out for you.   I do not recall the pftp
parameters that I used to use for incoming but I believe I forced the
FTP proxy to listen on the public IP and then there was a server
parameter that forced it to connect back to the internal server.

If you feel like experimenting a bit more you can try our latest mojo
which is pf libalias integration.  It basically lets libalias handle
all incoming and outgoing ftp traffic magically.

However if you take this route please be advised that the patch is new
but tested.  Recommend running DDB just in case of a crash so we can
get Ermal Luci a bt.

http://cvs.pfsense.com/~sullrich/nat_ftphelper.RELENG_7.diff

Scott