Multiple ftp servers behind pf with carp multi-ip

Scott Ullrich sullrich at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:38:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Alexandre Biancalana
<biancalana at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Thank you for your reply.
>
>  Against what versions o pftpx this patch can be applied ?
>  I'm running 7.2-STABLE on amd64 and the binary file supplied does not work.

There is a pftpx port in the ports tree.   You should be able to drop
the patch- file into the files folder and:

make clean extract patch

If all goes well then do a:

make install

Let me know if you need further help or if you want me to I can build
you a pftpx that will run on 7.2.  I have 5 builders here at my
disposal that pfSense uses.

Scott