Connmark target

vila at tesla.cujae.edu.cu vila at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Sat Jun 6 03:16:42 UTC 2009

Hi folks!

I´m trying to figure out if there is a way to make connection marking
in a similar way as the iptables´s CONNMARK target does?

Does pf supports this feature?

My intentions are to tag an outgoing packet, transfer the tag to the
hole connection and then use that tag to mark incoming packets
belonging to the same connection.

Also, i would like then to use that mark to enqueue marked packets to
hfsc clases.

I´ve done all of this in linux but never on freebsd, I´ve searched in
pf´s man page and the FAQ without success.

thanks in advance,

evelio vila

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com