Version >= 4.3

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Fri Jan 9 21:18:18 UTC 2009

On Friday 09 January 2009 22:02:16 Helmut Schneider wrote:
> since 4.3 and above finally support include-statements does anyone know a
> roadmap when FreeBSD will switch from 4.1 to >= 4.3?

Short answer: As in any volunteer project, when somebody does the work.

Longer answer: I did import the vendor code into subversion with the general
plan to import a newer version into Current, but my free time is rather
limited these days and I probably won't get to it for quite some time.

I might be able to work on it in late February, early March ... though I'm not
sure I can afford to do it without funding.  I'll have to look into that after
my current projects are mature enough to figure out when exactly I'll have an
opening.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org