conf/127511: [patch] /usr/sbin/authpf: add authpf folders to BSD.root.dist and BSD.var.dist mtree files

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sun Sep 21 22:30:06 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR conf/127511; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Max Laier <max at love2party.net>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org,
 ohauer at gmx.de
Subject: Re: conf/127511: [patch] /usr/sbin/authpf: add authpf folders to BSD.root.dist and BSD.var.dist mtree files
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:07:36 +0200

 Leaving this to the administrator was a deliberate choice at the time in order
 to make sure people who use authpf had read the documentation carefully enough
 to not shoot themselfs in their feet.  I don't have strong feelings about
 this, however.  So if people feel that we should rather provide more rope,
 I'll commit your patch.

 Voting time, all in favor say "Aye"?  Keep this on freebsd-pf@ though, please.

 --
   Max