How specify range IP?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri May 23 14:20:23 UTC 2008

At 09:34 AM 5/23/2008, Vitaliy Vladimirovich wrote:

>Hi,
>Try in CIDR notation. e.g. 209.85.128.0/17
>

>I know about CIDR notation, and what about if I need specify
>something similary 10.0.10.1-10.0.10.8??

I usually do it in a series of CIDR notations when it does not match
normal boundaries.  I know on ports you have range operators (see
pf.conf) but I am not sure there is the equiv for IP addresses.  Is
there some reason you dont want to use CIDR notation ? in your case,

(10.0.10.0/29,10.0.10.8)

         ---Mike