pfsync is version 3 in RELENG_7

clemens fischer ino-news at spotteswoode.dnsalias.org
Thu Mar 6 20:17:34 UTC 2008

Andrew Thompson:

> Ollivier Robert wrote:
>
>> According to clemens fischer:
>>
>> >   "In RELENG_7 - pf is at OpenBSD 4.1"
>> >
>> > shouldn't pfsync be of a more recent version, then?
>>
>> Yes, you need pfflowd 0.7 to understand pfsync3.
>
> I'm listed as the port maintainer but havnt updated it in years, if
> anyone wants to update the port and take ownership then feel free.

well, your port is good nonetheless.  i looked up the download URL, got
pfflowd-0.7 and fixed it up using your patches.  the most significant
change in 0.7 are the 64-bit counters for bytes and packets and, of
course, the version bump in the protocol header.

it really is straight forward, could you please handle this for 0.7?
you can use your previous patches almost unchanged.  if not:  i won't
take the port, but i'd be willing to send the diffs on request.

regards, clemens