How does /dev/pf get created?

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:33:23 PST 2008

Gavin,

I have never had to do anything like this and nevertheless I have /dev/pf
I have pf compiled into the kernel, so I wouldn't blame it on "must be
module" either.
Could you send me, please, the following files, I would really like to
understand the problem

- KERNEL config
- /etc/make.conf
- /etc/rc.conf