pf, ping and traceroute

jonathan michaels jlm at caamora.com.au
Tue Sep 11 11:19:49 PDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 04:29:28PM +0200, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> jonathan michaels wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 02:07:45AM -0700, Kian Mohageri wrote:
> [...]
> > yes, kian, my basic problem is that english is not my first language
> > and i still have difficulty understanding the way that teh document is
> > written.
>
> Even if you are not native english speaking, please use "the" and not
> "teh". It is hard to read your sentences.

greetings,

please eaxcuse my off topic post, it is an issue that i would
rather deal with openly and not  the countless time that i
would have to if i replied to each one of these kinds of posts
in private as i usually do,

moderator, please, excuse my liberty, i do not how else to deal
with this kind of issue/situation, other than to tackle it head
on.

apart from a non english first language speaker i am a
significantly disbled man with significant genetic component
brain damage resulting in significant learning difficulties.

i have replied to mr lachman in detail, outling some of teh
difficulties that i live with and take for granted as part of
teh price of entry into teh show called life.

i am just asking for a little understanding, if i could
reasonably accomodate the requests for changes i would addopt
them in a flash, but, i have neither teh tools, nor teh
expertise, or teh resources to mke it happen now or in teh
reasonable long term future.

kind regards/apologies/appreciations

jonathan