Nat Pass and PF Default Rule

N. Ersen SISECI siseci at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:31:02 PST 2007

Hi,

I wrote some scripts for adding or removing rules to the current ruleset.
If there is a syntax error or something is wrong in new rule set, pf
will not load rules and default rule
will effect the new connections. Default pass rule will pass everything.
And sometimes i can not notice this. If the default rule is block, i
will notice this situation.

Ersen.

Daniel Hartmeier yazmış: