Load balancing with ratio

Ermal Luçi ermal.luci at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:07:29 UTC 2007

You can use tagging for that with prob rules and then use route-to on tags.
Since PF will use route-to only if the rule when route-to is matched
you can do like

pass bla.. prob 30% ..bla tag ROUTE1
pass bla.. prob 70% ..bla tag ROUTE2

pass bla route-to ($whatever1) tagged ROUTE1
pass bla route-to ($whatever2) tagged ROUTE2

Sorry about the syntax not being correct but you can use the man page
to do that.

I have not tested that but anyway it should work.