PF and AD

Kevin K. freebsd-pf at magma.ca
Fri May 4 12:18:14 UTC 2007

The only thing I can think of is if maybe the firewall uses the Microsoft
server as DNS, and you should be able to resolve computer names and write
rules in PF accordingly.

I am planning on implementing a couple FBSD PF boxes in front of some
Windows servers, so it would be interesting if anyone else has done such a
thing.