authpf method with a HTTP Server?

Huzeyfe Onal huzeyfe.onal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:26:03 UTC 2007

hi,

what you are trying to achieve is very is easy with using captive portal.
But i think you want to write web interface for authpf. There was some
discussion  about authpf web interface in 2004[1]  which gives  you an idea
about it's feasible.

[1] http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0408/msg01567.html