logging and graphing pf + altq statistics

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Wed Jun 20 08:40:50 UTC 2007

Dear freebsd pf'ers,

Thanks for your help yesterday, from a number of you.

I have altq and pf in a test setup for further evaluation and it looks
promising.

I will have a number of customers, each with a number of IP addresses.
The IP numbers are grouped nicely in pf queues.

I would very much like to generate graphs of data rate for each
customer. I.e. Each IP group, or queue.

Can this be achieved by attaching some software to pf ?

many thanks and kindest regards

Rob
--
Rob Shepherd BEng PhD | Computer and Network Engineer | CAST Ltd
Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ | http://www.techniumcast.com