pf version 3.7 on freebsd

Dalibor Gudzic dalibor.gudzic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 14:12:42 UTC 2007

On 6/15/07, Max Laier <max at love2party.net> wrote:

> Yes, FreeBSD RELENG_6's pf is based on OpenBSD 3.7.

I don't want to bore everyone with this but I was wondering whether it's
possible to know what exactly is "available" in FreeBSD's pf in comparison
with OpenBSD's ( 3.7) pf?

I've read the details on http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/ but the status
details there are outdated. FreeBSD Handbook referring to pf isn't helping
much either.

So my question is: is it possible to keep track of what options are
available (and which are not) in pf/ALTQ port of FreeBSD? Something like
info on: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PF41/README.txt
<http://people.freebsd.org/%7Emlaier/PF41/README.txt>

I understand the purpose of this mailing list but I just wondered whether
it's possible to keep things in one place.

There is also an update to OpenBSD 4.1 code available from
> http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PF41/<http://people.freebsd.org/%7Emlaier/PF41/>for testing.
>
> --
> /"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org
> \ /  Max Laier                          | ICQ #67774661
> X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier at EFnet
> / \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign              | Against HTML Mail and News

Great work, will definitely update to give it a try.

Regards

P.S. Sorry Max if I sent out 2 messages.