HEADSUP: pf 4.1 import

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Thu Jul 26 13:37:53 UTC 2007

Right -- all of the BSDs that import pf(4) should have these patches to
their net-snmp port.  I can beta-test patches if you want to fwd them my
way.

I'll have to check to see when NetBSD plans to pull in the 4.1 pf(4).
~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.