log.xml

aJTiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:46:17 PST 2007

I have FreeBSD 7.0 beta 4 on the standalone computer connected to the Internet
with cable modem. I setup a pf.conf and it looks that works okay but in my
pflog (I am running pfxlog) I have all the time less or more the same (please
look at attached file).
pf.conf looks like:

# Macros
ext_if="sk0"

# Optimization
set optimization normal
set block-policy drop
set loginterface $ext_if
set skip on lo0

# NOrmalization
scrub in all

# Filtering
antispoof quick for $ext_if

# Closed from outside
block in log quick on $ext_if all label "inblock"

# Open to out
pass out on $ext_if inet proto tcp all flags S/SA modulate state
pass out on $ext_if inet proto udp all keep state

# ping out
pass out on $ext_if inet proto icmp all icmp-type 8 code 0 keep state

Mitja
--
Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.