CBQ borrow still broken?

Michal Varga varga at stonehenge.sk
Mon Aug 20 06:28:25 PDT 2007

Guys, can anyone tell me what is the current status of this problem? -
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pf/2007-February/003018.html

I've run into the same issues under FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE: Mon Aug 20
08:44:45 CEST 2007.

Later in the thread, Max Laier wrote:
"Is there a PR about the CBQ borrow issues?  If not, could you file one?
I won't get to it shortly."

I did search the PR database and didn't find anything relevant, so, was
this issue completely forgotten, or did I miss something?

Or, at least, if this is somewhat unimportant bug and not to be fixed,
does anyone know if the latest pf in -CURRENT behaves ok with cbq
borrowing?

regards,
m.

--