altq on ng0 sometimes causing system panic

Volker volker at vwsoft.com
Fri Sep 15 07:47:08 PDT 2006

On 2006-09-15 16:30, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
> (snip)
> V> If no one else has experienced panics like this I'll go and hook up
> V> the serial console and try to get a panic again. Current workaround
> V> is not to use altq on ng0 so I don't get panics ATM.
> V>
> V> Running RELENG_6, almost recently csup'ed.
>
> Please *show* the panic message and the backtrace.

Gleb,

yes I know a bt would be useful. I've csup'ed, recompiled
world+kernel yesterday and was trying to get the machine panicing
today but haven't been able to do so. I really tried hard to panic
it. I guess it has been a temporary side effect which disappeared
'magically' by any other recent source changes.

I'll try again to panic the machine later today with my original
ruleset. So if I don't post another message over the weekend, I
haven't been able to recreate the problem again.

Greetings,

Volker