pf fails to start

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:37:33 PDT 2006

ok, now it doesn't give me a syntax error. but it still gives errors:

no IP address found for tun0
/etc/pf.conf:35: could not parse host specification
no IP address found for tun0
/etc/pf.conf:47: could not parse host specification
no IP address found for tun0
/etc/pf.conf:60: could not parse host specification
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

when i try to start up pf when the internet connection is down..

is there a way to get pf up without an ip address assinged to a interface?

--
Best Regards,

Ivan Levchenko
levchenko.i at gmail.com