Transparent proxy with ! and table issues..

Travis H. solinym at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 02:13:56 PDT 2006

I know this has been a while, but I didn't see a proper response in the thread.
I suspect that the gateway is unset or improperly set on the routes associated
with the alias.

I'm not familiar with squidclient, but It looks like all requests are
going through the squid proxy.  The common pattern seems to be that
all the queries to .53 fail, and the only one to .52 succeeded.  I'm
not sure why you think any of these queries should _not_ go through
the rdr rules, since they are all in <localnets> and none are in
<noproxy>, so they all match rdr rules.
--
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be the development of an
easy way to factor large prime numbers.'' [sic] -- Bill Gates  -><-