spamd-4.0 port tester wanted

Olli Hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sun Oct 1 16:32:03 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have ported the last mail/spamd port from OpenBSD 4.0 to FreeBSD.

The port has a new Layout, I made a split between pf and ipwf to handle
conflicts and patches between them.

If you are interested in testing, you can get the source here:

- the new ports (mail/spamd-pf, mail/spamd-ipfw)
http://sorry.mine.nu/patches/FreeBSD/ports/spamd/port_mail_spamd-pf-ipfw.shar

- the distfile
http://sorry.mine.nu/patches/FreeBSD/ports/spamd/spamd_4.0.tar.bz2

Instructions:
get the file port_mail_spamd-pf-ipfw.shar
get the file spamd_4.0.tar.bz2

cp port_mail_spamd-pf-ipfw.shar /usr/ports/mail/
cp spamd_4.0.tar.bz2 /usr/ports/distfiles/

cd /usr/ports/mail && sh port_mail_spamd-pf-ipfw.shar
cd /usr/ports/mail/spamd-(pd|ipfw)/
make clean install

major changes for spamd-4.0
- new parameter -h
- new parameter -S
- separate port for spamd-pf / spamd-ipfw

ipfw patches:
I have merged the ipfw patches from version spamd-3.7_1 to spamd-4.0.
Since I have no machine with ipfw I cannot make full tests here.

happy testing

olli