EuroBSDCon 2006 PF tutorial online

Peter N. M. Hansteen peter at bsdly.net
Wed Nov 15 13:45:14 UTC 2006

As some of you may be aware, I presented a half day PF tutorial at
EuroBSDCon in Milan.  The manuscript is now online in several formats
at http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/.

This is a manuscript I've revisited on occasion over roughly the last
two years, intended as a flash intro to the fun and useful things you
can do with PF and related tools, and an ongoing work in progress.  I
intend to keep it reasonably up to date and possibly expand it somewhat.

NOTE: Some of you may have seen this online earlier at bgnett.no. If
      you have links pointing to the bgnett.no address, please change them
      to point to the new address http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/ instead.
      File and subdirectory names remain the same.
20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds