clients can't see each other with PF

Cizek.Milan cizek.milan at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 2 13:11:06 UTC 2006

I have the following problem which i can't resolve. Situation: wi0 interface (xi626) is running in hostap mode - everything is OK. I start PF (pfctl -e), which does QoS (PRIQ) - it act same way also with clean "pass all" configuration. From this point WiFi clients can't see each other. Everything else is OK, only clients on same subnet associated to wi0 can't connect each other. Seem like the HW bridge on interface level stopped work. Thanks for any answers.

I noticed this problem from version 6.0-RELEASE to actual 6.2-PRERELEASE.