how to view only single queue with pfctl command

Gloomy Group gloomygroup at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:56:07 UTC 2006

How can I view only single queue with pfctl -sq -v command ? pfctl -sq -v
shows the list of all queues as shown below; I want to view only single
queue like up_def_def queue so that I can get the bytes to graph. Or is
there any other possible ways to make mrtg for different queues?

queue root_rl0 bandwidth 128Kb priority 0 {up_def, up_usr1, up_usr2}
  [ pkts:          0  bytes:          0  dropped pkts:      0 bytes:      0
]
  [ qlength:   0/ 50 ]
queue  up_def bandwidth 25.60Kb {up_def_def, up_def_web, up_def_quick}
  [ pkts:          0  bytes:          0  dropped pkts:      0 bytes:      0
]
  [ qlength:   0/ 50 ]
queue   up_def_def bandwidth 12.80Kb hfsc( red ecn default )
  [ pkts:        971  bytes:      94857  dropped pkts:      0 bytes:      0
]
  [ qlength:   0/ 50 ]
queue   up_def_web bandwidth 6.40Kb priority 3 hfsc( red ecn )
  [ pkts:          0  bytes:          0  dropped pkts:      0 bytes:      0
]
  [ qlength:   0/ 50 ]
queue   up_def_quick bandwidth 6.40Kb priority 6 hfsc( red ecn )
  [ pkts:         63  bytes:       5726  dropped pkts:      0 bytes:      0
]
  [ qlength:   0/ 50 ]