pf configuration de Argentina

Peter N. M. Hansteen peter at bgnett.no
Sat May 27 03:26:17 PDT 2006

gus <gus at clacso.edu.ar> writes:

> These is OK , thanks very much... but my problem is
> for example , if I would like that the machine with IP 168.96.200.196
> use 6% of Band...

well, if the minimal suggested rule set works, you could re-introduce
your queues with matching pass rules. The altq example I lifted from
unix.se (http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/en/altqbypct.html) for my PF
tutorial is similar enough to what you want to do that I think it should
get you there.

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds.