Update Your Account Information

E-gold Robot_donotreply at e-gold.com
Mon May 22 20:06:49 PDT 2006

   [1]e-gold logo

   Dear E-gold  customer

   We regret to inform you that your E-gold account could be suspended if
   you don't re-update your account information. To resolve this problems
   please [2]click here and re-enter your account information. If your
   problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a
   period of 24 hours, after this period your account will be terminated.
   For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
   temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership
   and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your
   actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users
   or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or
   authenticate any information you provide to us.
   Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
   prohibited from using E-gold in any way. This includes the registering
   of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve
   you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to
   E-gold.
   Regards,Safeharbor Department E-gold, Inc
   The E-gold team.
   This is an automatic message. Please do not reply.

          |[3]Home |[4]Terms of Use |[5]About Us |[6]FAQ/Contact |

                                             [7]G&SR contact information