Bank of America Alert: Update your account information

Bank of America onlinebanking at alert.bankofamerica.com
Wed May 3 05:35:19 UTC 2006

[mhd_reg_logo.gif]

Security Update Notification

     Dear Valued Customer :

     As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
     the Bank of America Online Bank system. We recently contacted you
     after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information
     from you for the following reason:

     Our system requires further account verification

     To restore your account, please [1]click here.

     Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted
     accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited in
     their ability to send or withdraw funds. To lift up this
     restriction, you need to login into your account (with your
     username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our
     verification process. You must confirm your credit card details and
     your billing information as well. All restricted accounts have
     their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no
     longer send money from your account until you have reactive your
     billing information on file. [2]Sign in to Online Banking
     Thank You.

     Because your reply will not be transmitted via secure e-mail, the
     e-mail address that generated this alert will not accept replies.
     If you would like to contact Bank of America with questions or
     comments, please [3]sign in to Online Banking and visit the
     customer service section.

   Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender Equal Housing
   Lender
   ©2005 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

   [4]Bank of America Higher Standards

   [5][foot_olympic.gif]