Dirty NAT tricks

Travis H. solinym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:04:31 PST 2006

On 3/3/06, Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz at forumgdh.net> wrote:
> 1-) I'm in Brazil, and my clients (is more than one) don't stay here,
> and yes in all the world (italy, eua, germany...)
>
> 2-) The notebooks clients is running Window$ XP :-/

Sorry, I don't know how to do what you want then.

Basically the Linux stuff is a kluge anyway.

I say renumber your network, starting with the hosts people need to
access remotely.  And pick something from the RFC 1918 "class B"
networks.  You can set up the gateways to route between the networks
until the changeover is complete.

> Maybe the problem is here, because my VPN Server is my CARP backup
> machine, you state table is sincronized by pfsync with the CARP master
> (defaulf gateway of the machines). Is this another big problem? :-/

Carp/pfsync is outside my realm of experience, sorry.
--
Security Guru for Hire http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/ -><-
GPG fingerprint: 9D3F 395A DAC5 5CCC 9066  151D 0A6B 4098 0C55 1484