nat/outbound traffic not passing in pf on FreeBSD 6.1

Jeffrey Williams jeff at sailorfej.net
Wed Jul 26 17:29:51 UTC 2006

The outbound rule does have keep state on it, but the point is the
outbound rule should not even be necessary, pf defaults to pass unless a
block rule is given, there is no block out rule. once again this rule
set (minus the "pass out on $oif inet from $oip to any keep state" rule)
works perfectly on my OpenBSD firewalls.

Thanks
Jeff