PF firewall rules

Michael Vince mv at thebeastie.org
Wed Jul 12 09:57:28 UTC 2006

Greg Hennessy wrote:

>>I did mention it a few times but I suppose I wasn't clear
>>about it, but I really do want to use "single line firewall
>>rules", and the only way to do this is to keep state, if
>>there are other ways/rules to have really flexible firewall
>>but still with stateful inspection with a small amount of
>>rules I would like to see them.
>>

>Yes, RTFMP on tag and tagged.

While I can give you the benefit of the doubt that in some way you are
trying to help I would prefer it if you just didn't respond to me.
Your your comments are really abrasive,over the top and lacking of
useful nature.
This is a mailing list on PF for help and information exchange not a
place to say RTFMP, and there is no argument that man pages are really
just aimed for reference use for these who already familiar with what
they need to do.

Mike