Time/Timer based rules wit PF ?

Maxim Vetsalo mvetsalo at sevcable.net
Sat Feb 11 14:17:10 PST 2006

Hello!

I think, you need to set up some "logon" service, which will allow you to
determine connection time.

When kid want to use Internet, he (she) connect to logon server, which will
serve as router. You can use some kind of VPN server for it. Then, you need
to set up connection time control and use it to disconnect kid form logon
server and close Internet access after 90 minutes of active connection.

Cheers, Maxim.