ATLQ Support

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:30:47 UTC 2006

read the following things VERY carefully:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls-pf.html
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/

You will not find better pf information for freebsd anywhere in the net.

to get alq with pf, you need to add more options in the kernel than
you specified. if you go to that first link that i gave you, you will
find out which ones are needed