IP Address List

beno zope at 2012.vi
Sun Aug 13 11:42:38 UTC 2006

Travis H. wrote:
> Read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> Then see the pf FAQ.
> Try loading it, then displaying the rules it loaded.
> This mlist is for questions that can't be answered by simple things
> like that.  Actually, all mailing lists have that characteristic, save
> perhaps those meant for novices.
> And the specification style he used was called CIDR, another thing to
> wikipedia.
Travis, if I had known what a CIDR was, then I wouldn't have bothered
with the question. Since I didn't know what a CIDR was, how can you say
my question wasn't *smart*? How could I possibly have found the answer
when I didn't know the question? You're being most unfair. I'm doing the
best I can here.
beno