OT: Re: firewall

Travis H. solinym at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 02:25:57 UTC 2006

On 8/12/06, Bill Marquette <bill.marquette at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's kind of like asking which shoes are the best, Nike or Adidas.
> It's a preference, both are good.  You'll need to figure out which one
> feels best to you.

This is not true.

Nikes fall apart the day you buy them, and assume you have really
narrow feet like most runners.  Adidas on the other hand have a wider
toe box and last about four times as long.

So, Nikes suck. :-)  But New Balanace ueber alles.  I've had the same
pair for... over four years now, wear them virtually every day, run
track in the gym, no signs of wear!
Unix "guru" for rent or hire -><- http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/
GPG fingerprint: 9D3F 395A DAC5 5CCC 9066  151D 0A6B 4098 0C55 1484