Load Balancing Outgoing, its possible ?

Daniel Dias Gonçalves daniel at dgnetwork.com.br
Tue Oct 25 19:55:55 PDT 2005

Complicated ? Its possible ?

                                                        TELECOM
                                        LOAD SHARING PER PACKET
        |         |          |
                                              |          |        |
        |         |
|                                                  |          |        |
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
CISCO 2600 (6mbps)                                  HAUWEI (6mbps)
LOAD SHARING PER PACKET               LOAD SHARING PER PACKET
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
              Ethernet (64.XX.XX.1/30)                      Ethernet
(65.XX.XX.1/30)

              XL0 (64.XX.XX.2/30)                            XL1
(65.XX.XX.2/30)
FREEBSD 5.4 + PF
                   XL2 (192.168.0.254/24, 64.XX.XX.5/30, 65.XX.XX.5/30)

                                               ------------------
                                                     SWITCH
------------------------------- IP: 65.XX.XX.6/30
                                               ------------------
                                           GW: 65.XX.XX.5
                                             /                           \
                                           /                               \
                IP: 192.168.0.10/24                          IP:
64.XX.XX.6/30
               GW: 192.168.0.254                           GW: 64.XX.XX.5
               and more clients ...

I need load balancing outgoing traffic from:
192.168.0.0/24 ( NAT )
and 64.XX.XX.0/24, 65.XX.XX.0/24

It is possible to make this balancing with the PF ? Exists some software
that I make this ? Zebra can help me?
This type of balancing gives to problems with the navigation of the user
of NAT or IP valid ?
If it is possible, wanted to see examples with rules.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dias Gonçalves
DGNET Network Solutions