MS PPTP hangs my firewall.

Patrik Astrom astrom at hera.corecomp.se
Mon Mar 21 02:17:34 PST 2005

Hi all,

I have multiple FreeBSD 5.3-R Firewalls with PF and they all seems to have
the same problem, when I have clients (Windows XP) behind my firewalls
that tries to connect out and establish a PPTP VPN to a different
network my firewalls just hangs. The only thing I can do at this time is
to pull the plug and reboot the firewall, I googled a bit but could not
find anything that seems related to my problem.

I would be most grateful for any input you may have.

Regards
Patrik Astrom