pf performance issues ...

Grooms, Matthew MGrooms at seton.org
Tue Jun 28 16:55:18 GMT 2005

     I am running a native 64 bit kernel. I thought it might be somthing like that but couldn't find anythign in the documentation that said it defaulted to 10000 entries. I just figured out how to view the limit in pfctl. I will increase it and see if that makes the issue go away.

Thanks very much for the suggestion,

-Matthew